The Scent Of A Red Candle
A Ben Colder Sci-Fi Mystery Novel A psychotic serial killer attacks women, surgically cuts them open and leaves a burning red candle to seal the wound. Twenty-five similar killings have been discovered all over the Midwest. Detective Ben Colder and his team track down the killer, but discover he is being controlled by a billion year old population of highly evolved neurons capable of destroying all of humanity. It becomes a problem in need of a national response.
- Condition: --
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): No defects, little usage. May show remainder marks. Older books may show minor flaws.
- Very Good (VG): Shows some signs of wear and is no longer fresh. Attractive. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. Possible loose bindings, highlighting, cocked spine or torn dust jackets. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): Obviously well-worn, but no text pages missing. May be without endpapers or title page. Markings do not interfere with readability. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): All text is legible but may be soiled and have binding defects. Reading copies and binding copies fall into this category. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Paperback
- Sold by: --
- Language: English
- Publisher: Createspace Independent Pub
- ISBN-13: 9781537646718
- ISBN: 1537646710
- Publication Year: 2016
- Edition: 1