The Saint Of Burning Down: Poems
With a poetic sensibility so strong, so sure of itself, so learned in the tradition of Western culture, Nicole Cuddeback overwhelms the reader by the sheer allusive breadth of her subjects--Medea, Geppeto, Saint Lawrence, Petrarch, eleventh-century Korea, modern Italy, Florida, September 11--to name but a few. Cuddeback plots and explains her way through our culture and history, creating some of America's best poems. From "For the Nights of Saint Lawrence"
- Condition: Used - Good
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): No defects, little usage. May show remainder marks. Older books may show minor flaws.
- Very Good (VG): Shows some signs of wear and is no longer fresh. Attractive. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. Possible loose bindings, highlighting, cocked spine or torn dust jackets. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): Obviously well-worn, but no text pages missing. May be without endpapers or title page. Markings do not interfere with readability. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): All text is legible but may be soiled and have binding defects. Reading copies and binding copies fall into this category. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Paperback
- Sold by: HPB Omaha
- Seller rating:
- Language: English
- Publisher: William Ralph Pr
- ISBN-13: 9781932023015
- ISBN: 1932023011
- Publication Year: 2003
- Edition: 1