The Sailing Navy List: All The Ships Of The Royal Navy
by David Lyon (1993)
Description: First published in Great Britain, this book covers the ships of the Royal Navy “built, purchased, and captured” from 1688 to 1860. The book is organized by type and class and includes “dimensions, tonnage, armament, building data and fates.” An interesting and informative item for maritime and Bri. Published by Conway Maritime Press 1993 Near Fine Condition. Dust jacket has some shelf wear including small rubbing and tears near the folds of the inner flaps. Dust Jacket wrapped in mylar.. In our San Marcos store.Dimensions: 10"x12" Dust jacket condition: Very Good Spine notes: Excellent End papers: Intact Item Format: Hardback
- Condition: --
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): No defects, little usage. May show remainder marks. Older books may show minor flaws.
- Very Good (VG): Shows some signs of wear and is no longer fresh. Attractive. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. Possible loose bindings, highlighting, cocked spine or torn dust jackets. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): Obviously well-worn, but no text pages missing. May be without endpapers or title page. Markings do not interfere with readability. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): All text is legible but may be soiled and have binding defects. Reading copies and binding copies fall into this category. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Hardback
- Date: 1993
- Listing Date: 04/04/2016
- Sold By: --
- Ships From: N/A
- Available Quantity: N/A