The Rough Guide To Argentina
The Rough Guide to Argentina is the definitive guide to this staggeringly diverse country. The full-colour section introduces the country’s highlights from the sparkling emeralds and turquoise waters of the seven lakes, to climbing Acongagua and dolphin-spotting at Puerto Deseado. This updated third edition gives in-depth detail of the entire country – from cosmopolitan Buenos Aires to the remote Argentine archipelago of Tierra del Fuego and expanded coverage of major destinations including Salta, Jujuy, Iguazu and the estancias of the Litoral. Also covered are areas often visited from Argentina: Colonia del Sacramento in Uruguay, Chilean Patagonia and Chilean Tierra del Fuego. You’ll find informed descriptions of the varied landscapes, from the pampas to Patagonia, plus practical advice on the best places for hiking, climbing, ski and rafting. The guide explores the country’s rich history and culture; including detailed information on everything from the ascendancy of Eva Peron to its Jesuit architecture. Practical information on accommodation and transportation, and reviews of all the best places for eating and drinking, and music are accompanied by the clearest maps available of any guide.Make the most of your time with The Rough Guide to Argentina
- Condition: Used - Good
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): Book may have been read. Looks new and has no defects. May show remainder marks. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Near Fine (NF): Clean, with no defects, but may show slight wear at edges of book or dust jacket. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Very Good (VG): Shows signs of wear. May have minor defects: clipped or chipped dust jacket; owner’s inscription; remainder mark; minor foxing or bumping. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. May have any of the defects above to a greater degree, including highlighting, library markings, or loose bindings. Rare and collectible books may have cocked spine, cracked hinges, water stains; torn or repaired dust jacket. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): May be very worn, soiled, torn, or barely holding together. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): May have extensive damage from moisture or insects; detached boards; parts may be missing; marginally salable unless very unusual. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Paperback
- Sold by: HPB Clearwater Village
- Seller rating:
- Language: English
- Publisher: Rough Guides
- ISBN-13: 9781843538448
- ISBN: 184353844X
- Publication Year: 2008
- Edition: 3