The Rough Guide To Argentina
The second edition of the Rough Guide to Argentina explores the country in its entirety, from cosmopolitan Buenos Aires to the spectacular Rio de la Plata and Iguazu Falls in the north and remote Ushaia in the far south. The Rough Guide also includes areas often visited on short trips from Argentina - Tierra del Fuego, Chilean Patagonia and Colonia del Sacramento in Uruguay. The Rough Guide includes a 24-page full-colour introduction to the country''s highlights, hand-picked by the authors. As well as all the first-hand reviews of the best places to stay, eat, drink and party in every town and province, there is detailed advice on the many outdoor activities available - from horseback treks to white-water rafting to heli-skiing. Throughout the guide there are also insightful boxes on Argentinian culture, including the birth of tango, the rise of Peron and the religion of football.
- Condition: Used - Good
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): No defects, little usage. May show remainder marks. Older books may show minor flaws.
- Very Good (VG): Shows some signs of wear and is no longer fresh. Attractive. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. Possible loose bindings, highlighting, cocked spine or torn dust jackets. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): Obviously well-worn, but no text pages missing. May be without endpapers or title page. Markings do not interfere with readability. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): All text is legible but may be soiled and have binding defects. Reading copies and binding copies fall into this category. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Paperback
- Sold by: HPB Cedar Park
- Seller rating:
- Language: English
- Publisher: Rough Guides
- ISBN-13: 9781843533375
- ISBN: 1843533375
- Publication Year: 2005
- Edition: 2