The Rough Guide To Argentina
The Rough Guide to Argentina is the definitive travel guide to this epic country, with in-depth coverage of its vibrant cities, rich culture, and staggeringly diverse scenery. Discover shimmering mountain lakes, beautiful valleys, and majestic glaciers; ride with gauchos; get seduced by tango; savor the world's finest steak; watch a Supercl'sico football match; or pick up the trail of Bruce Chatwin across Patagonia's dramatic ice fields.Lively accounts, clear maps, and stunning photography throughout bring Argentina's attractions to life, from the thunderous Iguaz Falls and ravishing capital, Buenos Aires, to Mendoza's celebrated vineyards and the wild and isolated snow-capped peaks of Tierra del Fuego. With easy-to-use maps, reliable transport advice, inspiring itineraries, and expert reviews of the best hotels, restaurants, bars, clubs and shops for all budgets, this indispensable guide will ensure that you don't miss a thing.Make the most of your time with The Rough Guide to Argentina.
- Condition: --
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): No defects, little usage. May show remainder marks. Older books may show minor flaws.
- Very Good (VG): Shows some signs of wear and is no longer fresh. Attractive. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. Possible loose bindings, highlighting, cocked spine or torn dust jackets. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): Obviously well-worn, but no text pages missing. May be without endpapers or title page. Markings do not interfere with readability. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): All text is legible but may be soiled and have binding defects. Reading copies and binding copies fall into this category. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Paperback
- Sold by: --
- Language: English
- Publisher: Rough Guides
- ISBN-13: 9781409363958
- ISBN: 1409363953
- Publication Year: 2013
- Edition: 5