The Rough Guide To Argentina
Argentina welcomed around 6.5 million international visitors in 2015 and forecasts to welcome 11.6 million by 2025 (Source: www.wttc.org),Now in full-colour with inspirational photography, improved mapping, clearer chapter labelling and suggested itineraries,Rough Guides was the No. 3 travel publisher in 2015, worth 2.8 million (Nielsen Bookscan)
- Condition: --
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): No defects, little usage. May show remainder marks. Older books may show minor flaws.
- Very Good (VG): Shows some signs of wear and is no longer fresh. Attractive. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. Possible loose bindings, highlighting, cocked spine or torn dust jackets. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): Obviously well-worn, but no text pages missing. May be without endpapers or title page. Markings do not interfere with readability. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): All text is legible but may be soiled and have binding defects. Reading copies and binding copies fall into this category. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Paperback
- Sold by: --
- Language: English
- Publisher: Rough Guides
- ISBN-13: 9780241245767
- ISBN: 0241245761
- Publication Year: 2016
- Edition: 7