The Root Canal Anatomy In Permanent Dentition + Ereference
This book describes the most commonly methods used for the study of the internal anatomy of teeth and provides a complete review of the literature concerning the current state of research employing contemporary imaging tools such as micro-CT and CBCT, which offer greater accuracy whether using qualitative or quantitative approaches. In order to facilitate the management of complex anatomic anomalies, specific clinical protocols and valuable practical tips are suggested. In addition, supplementary material consisting in high-quality videos and images of different anatomies obtained using micro-CT technology is made available to the reader. The book was planned and developed in collaboration with an international team comprising world-recognized researchers and experienced clinicians with expertise in the field. It will provide the readers with a thorough understanding of canal morphology and its variations in all groups of teeth, which is a basic prerequisite for the success of endodontic therapy.
- Condition: --
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): No defects, little usage. May show remainder marks. Older books may show minor flaws.
- Very Good (VG): Shows some signs of wear and is no longer fresh. Attractive. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. Possible loose bindings, highlighting, cocked spine or torn dust jackets. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): Obviously well-worn, but no text pages missing. May be without endpapers or title page. Markings do not interfere with readability. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): All text is legible but may be soiled and have binding defects. Reading copies and binding copies fall into this category. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Hardcover
- Sold by: --
- Language: English
- Publisher: Springer Nature
- ISBN-13: 9783319734439
- ISBN: 3319734431
- Publication Year: 2018