The Risk Factor: How To Make Risk Management Work
This book will enable directors and senior management to understand risk and to delegate risk supervision with confidence. The concepts are simply explained and highly usable at both the strategic and operational level for any organization in both private and public sectors.The Risk Factor shows how to make risk management work for you in strategic planning and enterprise. It highlights the critical importance of people in risk-related implementation decisions and includes a detailed practical template.Contents and special featuresAs a director, executive or senior manager this book will help you to: * Create an adaptable Strategic Plan* Make risk-informed decisions* Decide on business investments and developments* Empower staff* Design, implement and continuously improve processes * Commission the supporting systems* Evaluate and manage risks * Measure and monitor performance.
- Condition: --
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): No defects, little usage. May show remainder marks. Older books may show minor flaws.
- Very Good (VG): Shows some signs of wear and is no longer fresh. Attractive. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. Possible loose bindings, highlighting, cocked spine or torn dust jackets. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): Obviously well-worn, but no text pages missing. May be without endpapers or title page. Markings do not interfere with readability. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): All text is legible but may be soiled and have binding defects. Reading copies and binding copies fall into this category. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Paperback
- Sold by: --
- Language: English
- Publisher: Lessons Professional Pub
- ISBN-13: 9781906403843
- ISBN: 1906403848
- Publication Year: 2018