The Right Path: Life After Death
In 2016, author Saoirse Brown's husband, Richard Howorth, died of esophageal cancer at the age of 47. Like so many people who have lost loved ones, she was plunged into heartfelt grief and began to question everything about life-and-death. What happens after we die? Is there a heaven? Is there an afterlife? Then in an extraordinary series of events Saoirse began to get answers. In The Right Path, she shares the story of her life with and the love for her husband, as well as her spiritual awakening and psychic abilities that began after his death. She tells of the incredible connection with the other side, her spirit guides and beautiful angels that were present offering love, support and guidance to a new life, and during this process managed to find peace and happiness. This memoir chronicles the details of Saoirse's incredible and unusual spiritual journey where she was able to piece together so much of what has remained a mystery to so many people for so long, offering answers to many questions asked about life and death.
- Condition: --
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): No defects, little usage. May show remainder marks. Older books may show minor flaws.
- Very Good (VG): Shows some signs of wear and is no longer fresh. Attractive. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. Possible loose bindings, highlighting, cocked spine or torn dust jackets. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): Obviously well-worn, but no text pages missing. May be without endpapers or title page. Markings do not interfere with readability. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): All text is legible but may be soiled and have binding defects. Reading copies and binding copies fall into this category. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Hardcover
- Sold by: --
- Language: English
- Publisher: Balboa Pr
- ISBN-13: 9781982213787
- ISBN: 1982213787
- Publication Year: 2018