The Resurgence Of Ideological Differences And Its Social Political Consequences: Case Studies Of 36 Industrialized Countries
This book is devoted to the analysis of ideological turnover and its social political consequences in 36 industrialized countries. The book pursues three major objectives. Firstly, it accurately proposes novel approaches to measure the impact of party ideologies on political efficiency, which fills the gap of current research that we lack effective methods to elucidate the degree of party conflicts between the cabinet and the parliament. Secondly, it analyzes the short-term or long-term impact of political turnover on government effectiveness and economic fluctuations, which has long been deemed as a complex and difficult problem. Thirdly, it illustrates the influences of political parties' left-right ideology on social security policy and workers' strikes, and verifies whether the lag-effects exist in social movements. This book helps readers understand the political turnover and effectively respond to shifts in politics and society.
- Condition: --
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): No defects, little usage. May show remainder marks. Older books may show minor flaws.
- Very Good (VG): Shows some signs of wear and is no longer fresh. Attractive. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. Possible loose bindings, highlighting, cocked spine or torn dust jackets. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): Obviously well-worn, but no text pages missing. May be without endpapers or title page. Markings do not interfere with readability. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): All text is legible but may be soiled and have binding defects. Reading copies and binding copies fall into this category. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Hardcover
- Sold by: --
- Language: English
- Publisher: World Scientific Pub Co Inc
- ISBN-13: 9789813272217
- ISBN: 981327221X
- Publication Year: 2019