The Reflexology Healing Handbook: Release Your Inner Energy With Your Fingertips To Relieve Pain, Reduce Stress, And Promote Healing
Reflexology is a simple, noninvasive, harmless, and natural way to achieve optimum health. Firm pressure is applied with the thumbs and fingers to reflex points which are located on all parts of the hands and feet. By applying pressure on these points, all the organs, glands and structures of the body can be stimulated and encouraged to heal. This book will enable the complete beginner to soothe away the stresses and strains of everyday life and promote well-being. It will also allow you to alleviate a whole host of common conditions such as headaches, backache, digestive problems, menstrual problems, arthritis, coughs and colds, insomnia, and many more.
- Condition: --
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): No defects, little usage. May show remainder marks. Older books may show minor flaws.
- Very Good (VG): Shows some signs of wear and is no longer fresh. Attractive. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. Possible loose bindings, highlighting, cocked spine or torn dust jackets. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): Obviously well-worn, but no text pages missing. May be without endpapers or title page. Markings do not interfere with readability. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): All text is legible but may be soiled and have binding defects. Reading copies and binding copies fall into this category. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Hardcover
- Sold by: --
- Language: English
- Publisher: Chartwell Books
- ISBN-13: 9780785836025
- ISBN: 0785836020
- Publication Year: 2018