Dr. Miguel Munoz is practicing the down-to-earth type of medicine he always longed to do. His focus is not on financial profit, but service to his fellow man, particularly the less fortunate and the working class struggling to stay ahead of their bills. When Dr. Munoz's unusual clientele puts him on the foul side of his more affluent and powerful colleagues, particularly Dr. Peter Arliss, he soon finds his life spiraling downward. Soon, he's in much the same circumstances as his patients, struggling to exist. Still, he continues to tend their medical needs. When he stumbles upon a human trafficking operation, he is compelled to act. Along the way, he learns that faith and good friends go a long way in righting the evils of the world, and that for everyone there comes a day of reckoning.
- Condition: --
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): No defects, little usage. May show remainder marks. Older books may show minor flaws.
- Very Good (VG): Shows some signs of wear and is no longer fresh. Attractive. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. Possible loose bindings, highlighting, cocked spine or torn dust jackets. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): Obviously well-worn, but no text pages missing. May be without endpapers or title page. Markings do not interfere with readability. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): All text is legible but may be soiled and have binding defects. Reading copies and binding copies fall into this category. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Paperback
- Sold by: --
- Language: English
- Publisher: Createspace Independent Pub
- ISBN-13: 9781508985006
- ISBN: 1508985006
- Publication Year: 2015