The Quick Guide To Small Business Budgeting
The Quick Guide to Small Business Budgeting takes you from Point A to Point B explaining in a simplified way how to Estimate your business Income and Expenses as well as setting up a personal and business budget. Finally a book translated for the small business owner to understand. The Quick Guide to Small Business Budgeting includes everything that you not only want to know, but need to know to make your business dollar stretch! The book has Easy to follow templates and a 3.5 floppy Disk with Excel Spreadsheets to walk you through creating your own budgets. Learn how to make a Cash Flow Projection to see where your business could be in three to five years and understand what you are creating. Written for the Laymen to understand!
- Condition: --
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): No defects, little usage. May show remainder marks. Older books may show minor flaws.
- Very Good (VG): Shows some signs of wear and is no longer fresh. Attractive. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. Possible loose bindings, highlighting, cocked spine or torn dust jackets. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): Obviously well-worn, but no text pages missing. May be without endpapers or title page. Markings do not interfere with readability. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): All text is legible but may be soiled and have binding defects. Reading copies and binding copies fall into this category. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Paperback
- Sold by: --
- Language: English
- Publisher: San Diego Business Accounting
- ISBN-13: 9780974609348
- ISBN: 097460934X
- Publication Year: 2005