The Psychology Of Electronic Trading: The Power To Trade
In the last few years, traders have experienced fundamental changes in the markets as many global exchanges, financial institutions, and brokers have migrated to electronic platforms. Psychology of Electronic Trading gives investors the tools and knowledge they need to understand and make the most of these new technologies. This book helps readers understand new approaches to cash management, decision-making, and controlling emotions; introduces and explains the key processes used when trading through an electronic interface; and discusses how technology is changing the way we do business.
- Condition: --
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): No defects, little usage. May show remainder marks. Older books may show minor flaws.
- Very Good (VG): Shows some signs of wear and is no longer fresh. Attractive. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. Possible loose bindings, highlighting, cocked spine or torn dust jackets. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): Obviously well-worn, but no text pages missing. May be without endpapers or title page. Markings do not interfere with readability. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): All text is legible but may be soiled and have binding defects. Reading copies and binding copies fall into this category. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Hardcover
- Sold by: --
- Language: English
- Publisher: John Wiley & Sons Inc
- ISBN-13: 9780470821176
- ISBN: 0470821175
- Publication Year: 2004