The Prototype: It Should Never Have Existed?But Now The World's Fate Depended On Its Survival
Stockton Clay, an ambitious young automotive journalist, receives a mysterious invitation to the world premiere of a secret prototype supercar. The half-Asian, half-Caucasian Clay, who was adopted as an infant and is desperate to find his own place in the world, sees this invitation as the break he had long been waiting for.
- Condition: --
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): No defects, little usage. May show remainder marks. Older books may show minor flaws.
- Very Good (VG): Shows some signs of wear and is no longer fresh. Attractive. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. Possible loose bindings, highlighting, cocked spine or torn dust jackets. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): Obviously well-worn, but no text pages missing. May be without endpapers or title page. Markings do not interfere with readability. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): All text is legible but may be soiled and have binding defects. Reading copies and binding copies fall into this category. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Paperback
- Sold by: --
- Language: English
- Publisher: Waldorf Pub Llc
- ISBN-13: 9781641369763
- ISBN: 1641369760
- Publication Year: 2019