The Princess And The Rogue In The Tears Of Hathor
A Princess and a Thief meet in the Desert and Go on a Magical Quest to find the Tears of Hathor At the beginning of time the Egyptian God Horus was blinded by his jealous brother, and fell in pain on the Island of Flames in the Sea of Chaos. Hathor, the goddess of beauty, found Horus and cried, shedding tears that fell on Horus and brought back his sight. The Tears still exist, dripping from a large turquoise eye deep in a cave. Whoever can find the Tears will be freed of all curses and evil.
- Condition: --
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): No defects, little usage. May show remainder marks. Older books may show minor flaws.
- Very Good (VG): Shows some signs of wear and is no longer fresh. Attractive. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. Possible loose bindings, highlighting, cocked spine or torn dust jackets. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): Obviously well-worn, but no text pages missing. May be without endpapers or title page. Markings do not interfere with readability. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): All text is legible but may be soiled and have binding defects. Reading copies and binding copies fall into this category. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Paperback
- Sold by: --
- Language: English
- Publisher: Xlibris Corp
- ISBN-13: 9781524549503
- ISBN: 1524549509
- Publication Year: 2016