The Prentice Hall Guide For College Writers
For one/two-semester Freshman Composition courses. This best-selling writing guide integrates purpose, process, and rhetorical strategies into every chapter, offering students-as well as new instructors-the clearest explanation of writing. In addition to emphasizing critical reading, every major chapter contains professional and student samples, rhetorical techniques, journal exercises, reading and writing activities, collaborative activities, peer-response guidelines, revision suggestions, and a student essay in each chapter contains writing process materials (outlines, audience analysis, interview notes, drafts, revision plans, etc.).
- Condition: --
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): No defects, little usage. May show remainder marks. Older books may show minor flaws.
- Very Good (VG): Shows some signs of wear and is no longer fresh. Attractive. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. Possible loose bindings, highlighting, cocked spine or torn dust jackets. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): Obviously well-worn, but no text pages missing. May be without endpapers or title page. Markings do not interfere with readability. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): All text is legible but may be soiled and have binding defects. Reading copies and binding copies fall into this category. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Trade Paperback
- Sold by: --
- Publisher: Pearson College Div
- ISBN-13: 9780130982582
- ISBN: 013098258X
- Publication Year: 2002
- Edition: Brief