The Prentice Hall Guide For College Writers
A comprehensive guide to writing for one- or two-semester freshman composition courses.This all-in-one text offers hallmark coverage of the purposes of writing, focusing on the importance of a writer's research, critical-reading skills, the ability to organize ideas, and a strategy to assess and develop rhetorical contexts. While the guide emphasizes traditional writing purpose and process, the author also considers the technological changes that influence and enhance contemporary writing, including expanded coverage of researching, evaluating, and documenting internet sources.
- Condition: --
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): No defects, little usage. May show remainder marks. Older books may show minor flaws.
- Very Good (VG): Shows some signs of wear and is no longer fresh. Attractive. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. Possible loose bindings, highlighting, cocked spine or torn dust jackets. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): Obviously well-worn, but no text pages missing. May be without endpapers or title page. Markings do not interfere with readability. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): All text is legible but may be soiled and have binding defects. Reading copies and binding copies fall into this category. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Trade Paperback
- Sold by: --
- Publisher: Pearson College Div
- ISBN-13: 9780130210296
- ISBN: 0130210293
- Publication Year: 1999