The Practice Of Group Analysis
The Group-Analytic Practice is a small organization providing a context for the clinical practice of group analysis, using the method developed by S.H.Foulkes and his colleagues. In "The Practice of Group Analysis", members and associates of the practice have come together to describe how it came to be set up, how it works today from a clinical and a practical viewpoint, and some of the problems and successes encountered along the way. The book describes a practice which houses several different groups offering the treatment pioneered by Foulkes. Over the years its members have accumulated a wealth of clinical and practical experience in conducting a variety of specific and mixed groups, in assessing and selecting patients for the groups, and in setting up an administrative and financial structure to create the environment for good therapy. The fruits of this experience are made available here to other therapists who may be considering developing similar enterprises or who want to know how group analysis can most effectively serve a wide range of client groups.
- Condition: --
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): No defects, little usage. May show remainder marks. Older books may show minor flaws.
- Very Good (VG): Shows some signs of wear and is no longer fresh. Attractive. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. Possible loose bindings, highlighting, cocked spine or torn dust jackets. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): Obviously well-worn, but no text pages missing. May be without endpapers or title page. Markings do not interfere with readability. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): All text is legible but may be soiled and have binding defects. Reading copies and binding copies fall into this category. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Hardcover
- Sold by: --
- Language: English
- Publisher: Tavistock Books
- ISBN-13: 9780415052191
- ISBN: 041505219X
- Publication Year: 1991