The Practice Of Group Analysis
The Group-Analytic Practice is a small organization providing a context for the clinical practice of group analysis, using the method developed by S.H.Foulkes and his colleagues. In "The Practice of Group Analysis", members and associates of the practice have come together to describe how it came to be set up, how it works today from a clinical and a practical viewpoint, and some of the problems and successes encountered along the way. The book describes a practice which houses several different groups offering the treatment pioneered by Foulkes. Over the years its members have accumulated a wealth of clinical and practical experience in conducting a variety of specific and mixed groups, in assessing and selecting patients for the groups, and in setting up an administrative and financial structure to create the environment for good therapy. The fruits of this experience are made available here to other therapists who may be considering developing similar enterprises or who want to know how group analysis can most effectively serve a wide range of client groups.
- Condition: --
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): Book may have been read. Looks new and has no defects. May show remainder marks. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Near Fine (NF): Clean, with no defects, but may show slight wear at edges of book or dust jacket. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Very Good (VG): Shows signs of wear. May have minor defects: clipped or chipped dust jacket; owner’s inscription; remainder mark; minor foxing or bumping. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. May have any of the defects above to a greater degree, including highlighting, library markings, or loose bindings. Rare and collectible books may have cocked spine, cracked hinges, water stains; torn or repaired dust jacket. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): May be very worn, soiled, torn, or barely holding together. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): May have extensive damage from moisture or insects; detached boards; parts may be missing; marginally salable unless very unusual. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Hardcover
- Sold by: --
- Language: English
- Publisher: Tavistock Books
- ISBN-13: 9780415052191
- ISBN: 041505219X
- Publication Year: 1991