The Political Economy Of Regionalism
This book examines the effects on regions of economic and political restructuring in Europe and North America. The main theses are: international economic restructuring and its impact on regions; political restructuring at the supranational, national and regional levels; political realignments at the regional level; questions of territorial identity and their connection with class, gender and neighbourhood identity; policy choices and policy conflicts in regional development.Published in association with the Robert Schuman Centre of the European University Institute in Florence, this book is essential reading for political scientists, geographers, and economists, as well as practitioners with an interest in the regional question today.
- Condition: --
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): No defects, little usage. May show remainder marks. Older books may show minor flaws.
- Very Good (VG): Shows some signs of wear and is no longer fresh. Attractive. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. Possible loose bindings, highlighting, cocked spine or torn dust jackets. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): Obviously well-worn, but no text pages missing. May be without endpapers or title page. Markings do not interfere with readability. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): All text is legible but may be soiled and have binding defects. Reading copies and binding copies fall into this category. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Paperback
- Sold by: --
- Language: English
- Publisher: Routledge
- ISBN-13: 9780714641874
- ISBN: 0714641871
- Publication Year: 1997