The Political Economy Of Regionalism
The advent of the North American Free Trade Agreement, the ongoing process of economic integration in Europe, the formation of Mercosur, and the possibility of a new Asia-Pacific economic bloc have led to intense debates about the current status and future direction of regionalism. The Political Economy of Regionalism is one of the first books to analyze regionalism from a political economy perspective.Contributors: Benjamin J. Cohen; Beth V. Yarbrough and Robert M. Yarbrough; Charles A. Kupchan; Edward D. Mansfield and Helen V. Milner; Edward D. Mansfield and Rachel Bronson; Helen V. Milner; Joseph M. Grieco; Pier Carlo Padoan; Stephen Haggard
- Condition: --
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): No defects, little usage. May show remainder marks. Older books may show minor flaws.
- Very Good (VG): Shows some signs of wear and is no longer fresh. Attractive. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. Possible loose bindings, highlighting, cocked spine or torn dust jackets. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): Obviously well-worn, but no text pages missing. May be without endpapers or title page. Markings do not interfere with readability. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): All text is legible but may be soiled and have binding defects. Reading copies and binding copies fall into this category. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Paperback
- Sold by: --
- Language: English
- Publisher: Columbia Univ Pr
- ISBN-13: 9780231106634
- ISBN: 0231106637
- Publication Year: 1997