The Pocket Atlas Of Human Anatomy: A Reference For Students Of Physical Therapy, Medicine, Sports, And Bodywork
"A user-friendly guide for students of anatomy and anyone interested in the workings of the human body. This concise, pocket-sized reference guide is a handy, comprehensive reference for students and practitioners of anatomy, massage, physical therapy, chiropractics, medicine, and physiotherapy--or for anyone who would like a quick and well-organized manual of human anatomy. The first seven chapters explain anatomical orientation, tissues, bone, the axial and appendicular skeletons, joints, and skeletal muscle and fascia. In the book's final chapters, the muscle groups of the body's four major regions are amply illustrated, with composite drawings detailing each region's deep and superficial muscles in both anterior and posterior views. Color tables show each muscle's origin, insertion, innervation, and action. Written in clear, accessible prose, the book offers a wealth of knowledge to the lay reader, the aficionado, or the practitioner"--Provided by publisher.
- Condition: Used - Good
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): No defects, little usage. May show remainder marks. Older books may show minor flaws.
- Very Good (VG): Shows some signs of wear and is no longer fresh. Attractive. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. Possible loose bindings, highlighting, cocked spine or torn dust jackets. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): Obviously well-worn, but no text pages missing. May be without endpapers or title page. Markings do not interfere with readability. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): All text is legible but may be soiled and have binding defects. Reading copies and binding copies fall into this category. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Paperback
- Sold by: HPB Corpus Christi
- Seller rating:
- Language: English
- Publisher: North Atlantic Books
- ISBN-13: 9781623172527
- ISBN: 1623172527
- Publication Year: 2018
- Edition: 1 Student