The Plant Paradox Cookbook: 100 Delicious Recipes To Help You Lose Weight, Heal Your Gut, And Live Lectin Free
The author of the best-selling The Plant Paradox presents a companion cookbook of 100 easy-to-make, lectin-minimizing recipes that are complemented by quick-start recommendations for rendering high-lectin foods safe through pressure cooking, peeling and de-seeding. 150,000 first printing.
- Condition: Used - Good
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): No defects, little usage. May show remainder marks. Older books may show minor flaws.
- Very Good (VG): Shows some signs of wear and is no longer fresh. Attractive. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. Possible loose bindings, highlighting, cocked spine or torn dust jackets. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): Obviously well-worn, but no text pages missing. May be without endpapers or title page. Markings do not interfere with readability. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): All text is legible but may be soiled and have binding defects. Reading copies and binding copies fall into this category. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Hardcover
- Sold by: HPB Copperfield Plaza
- Seller rating:
- Language: English
- Publisher: Harperwave
- ISBN-13: 9780062843371
- ISBN: 0062843370
- Publication Year: 2018