The Place Beyond
A futuristic parallel universe filled with unimaginable technology. Rebels fighting against its tyrannical government who'll do anything to crush the rebellion. Three friends trapped searching for a missing classmate have only a week to find him and escape before being in the new world kills them. Outnumbered and alone, they need to discover who they can trust and what friendship and love really mean, fast. And one final question to answer...Are you sure you're in the right universe? An absorbing debut novel from an exciting new voice in YA fiction, for fans of classic science fiction adventure, coming of age romance and strong female characters.
- Condition: --
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): No defects, little usage. May show remainder marks. Older books may show minor flaws.
- Very Good (VG): Shows some signs of wear and is no longer fresh. Attractive. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. Possible loose bindings, highlighting, cocked spine or torn dust jackets. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): Obviously well-worn, but no text pages missing. May be without endpapers or title page. Markings do not interfere with readability. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): All text is legible but may be soiled and have binding defects. Reading copies and binding copies fall into this category. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Paperback
- Sold by: --
- Language: English
- Publisher: Lodestone Books
- ISBN-13: 9781782799122
- ISBN: 1782799125
- Publication Year: 2018