The Pithesaurus: A Preponderance Of Ponderings
In the tradition of the fortune cookie and Bartlett's Quotations, comes an original collection of over 700 supposedly pithy, sage, humorous morsels of deep thought. It is the perfect pre-packaged ingredient list for a better life, mind, and spirit in today's hectic self absorbed age. Enlightenment was never more portable. Scroll, read, and enjoy a migraine. Warning: As with all books of great wisdom, any passage indecipherable or deemed "not very funny," is not the fault of the author, but of the reader's ineptitude in discovering the deeper meaning. Warning: When treading into any "deeper meaning," bring a good pair of boots.
- Condition: --
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): No defects, little usage. May show remainder marks. Older books may show minor flaws.
- Very Good (VG): Shows some signs of wear and is no longer fresh. Attractive. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. Possible loose bindings, highlighting, cocked spine or torn dust jackets. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): Obviously well-worn, but no text pages missing. May be without endpapers or title page. Markings do not interfere with readability. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): All text is legible but may be soiled and have binding defects. Reading copies and binding copies fall into this category. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Paperback
- Sold by: --
- Language: English
- Publisher: Createspace Independent Pub
- ISBN-13: 9781478299417
- ISBN: 147829941X
- Publication Year: 2012