The Phoenix And The Carpet
After an accidental fire, a new carpet is placed in the play room to replace the one that was destroyed. While playing, the children find an egg in the carpet. The egg hatches into a talking phoenix, that explains that the carpet is magical, and will grant the children three wishes per day. Through these wishes, the children have many magical adventures. In this book, Cyril, Anthea, Robert, Jane and the Lamb continue their trilogy of adventures.
- Condition: --
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): No defects, little usage. May show remainder marks. Older books may show minor flaws.
- Very Good (VG): Shows some signs of wear and is no longer fresh. Attractive. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. Possible loose bindings, highlighting, cocked spine or torn dust jackets. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): Obviously well-worn, but no text pages missing. May be without endpapers or title page. Markings do not interfere with readability. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): All text is legible but may be soiled and have binding defects. Reading copies and binding copies fall into this category. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Paperback
- Sold by: --
- Language: English
- Publisher: Createspace Independent Pub
- ISBN-13: 9781512257113
- ISBN: 1512257117
- Publication Year: 2015