The Phlebotomy Workbook
This updated edition details all phlebotomy skills, from routine procedures and their complications to specialized phlebotomy, related duties and quality control. It includes coverage of universal precautions, infection control and equipment. A new chapter has been added on point-of-care testing and there is additional informtion on new equipment and safety requirements. Written to comply with guidelines established by national certifying organizations and in accordance with OSHA and NCCLS guidelines, each unit in the book is self-contained - discussion of a given body system includes anatomy, terminology, abbreviations and the connection between the tests and the disease. The workbook format is intended to enhance skill development and promote problem-solving skills.
- Condition: Used - Good
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): No defects, little usage. May show remainder marks. Older books may show minor flaws.
- Very Good (VG): Shows some signs of wear and is no longer fresh. Attractive. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. Possible loose bindings, highlighting, cocked spine or torn dust jackets. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): Obviously well-worn, but no text pages missing. May be without endpapers or title page. Markings do not interfere with readability. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): All text is legible but may be soiled and have binding defects. Reading copies and binding copies fall into this category. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Paperback
- Sold by: HPB Omaha
- Seller rating:
- Language: English
- Publisher: F a Davis Co
- ISBN-13: 9780803610491
- ISBN: 0803610491
- Publication Year: 2003
- Edition: 2