The Perfect Parents Handbook
Complemented by zany graphics and photographs, a hilarious look at the world of modern-day parenting offers a whimsical study of the bahvior, habits, and accounterments of nine different types of parents--including the Power Parents, the Neo-Trads, the Martyr Parents, and the Classic Parents--while supplying real-life information, advice, and reassurance. Original. 35,000 first printing.
- Condition: Used - Good
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): No defects, little usage. May show remainder marks. Older books may show minor flaws.
- Very Good (VG): Shows some signs of wear and is no longer fresh. Attractive. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. Possible loose bindings, highlighting, cocked spine or torn dust jackets. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): Obviously well-worn, but no text pages missing. May be without endpapers or title page. Markings do not interfere with readability. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): All text is legible but may be soiled and have binding defects. Reading copies and binding copies fall into this category. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Paperback
- Sold by: HPB Tyler
- Seller rating:
- Language: English
- Publisher: Griffin
- ISBN-13: 9780312329914
- ISBN: 0312329911
- Publication Year: 2004