The Peacock Bottle
When sixteen-year old Amelia finds a beautiful, blue, peacock-embossed perfume bottle in the overgrown garden of the derelict house left to her in her father's will in the late Victorian era, she is curious to discover how it came to be there. We then travel back nearly sixty years to Daisy, and her obsession with making her own perfume, and the tragic consequences of her actions.
- Condition: --
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): No defects, little usage. May show remainder marks. Older books may show minor flaws.
- Very Good (VG): Shows some signs of wear and is no longer fresh. Attractive. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. Possible loose bindings, highlighting, cocked spine or torn dust jackets. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): Obviously well-worn, but no text pages missing. May be without endpapers or title page. Markings do not interfere with readability. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): All text is legible but may be soiled and have binding defects. Reading copies and binding copies fall into this category. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Paperback
- Sold by: --
- Language: English
- Publisher: Createspace Independent Pub
- ISBN-13: 9781973997689
- ISBN: 1973997681
- Publication Year: 2017
- Edition: 4 LRG