The Path Less Taken: Immanent Critique In Curriculum And Pedagogy
James G. Henderson argues that a well-developed criticism in education addresses the dual challenges of establishing critical distance and embodying constructive change, requiring the critic to cultivate ethical fidelity through disciplined learning. In effect, he argues that the mature education critic must work as a lead learner.
- Condition: --
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): No defects, little usage. May show remainder marks. Older books may show minor flaws.
- Very Good (VG): Shows some signs of wear and is no longer fresh. Attractive. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. Possible loose bindings, highlighting, cocked spine or torn dust jackets. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): Obviously well-worn, but no text pages missing. May be without endpapers or title page. Markings do not interfere with readability. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): All text is legible but may be soiled and have binding defects. Reading copies and binding copies fall into this category. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Paperback
- Sold by: --
- Language: English
- Publisher: Educators Intl Pr Inc
- ISBN-13: 9781891928383
- ISBN: 1891928384
- Publication Year: 2014