The Oxford New Russian Dictionary: Russian English/English Russian
The perfect reference for tourists, students, and businesspeople, this authoritative Russian-English, English-Russian dictionary furnishes translations of more than 100,000 essential words and phrases, along with notations for colloquialisms and slang words, grammar help, and more. Original.
- Condition: Used - Good
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): No defects, little usage. May show remainder marks. Older books may show minor flaws.
- Very Good (VG): Shows some signs of wear and is no longer fresh. Attractive. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. Possible loose bindings, highlighting, cocked spine or torn dust jackets. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): Obviously well-worn, but no text pages missing. May be without endpapers or title page. Markings do not interfere with readability. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): All text is legible but may be soiled and have binding defects. Reading copies and binding copies fall into this category. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Paperback
- Sold by: HPB North Oaks
- Seller rating:
- Language: Russian
- Publisher: Berkley Pub Group
- ISBN-13: 9780425216729
- ISBN: 0425216721
- Publication Year: 2007
- Edition: Bilingual