The Outsourcing Handbook: How To Implement A Successful Outsourcing Process
Outsourcing is now increasingly used as a competitive weapon in today's global economy. The Outsourcing Handbook is a step-by-step guide to the whole outsourcing process. It looks at key factors in the success of a project as well as problem areas and potential pitfalls. It provides an objective, repeatable process that allows organizations to maximize returns on outsourcing investments. Unlike most outsourcing books, The Outsourcing Handbook takes a process-oriented, actionable, and structured approach to understanding the intricacies of constructing, managing, and even terminating an outsourcing engagement.
- Condition: --
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): No defects, little usage. May show remainder marks. Older books may show minor flaws.
- Very Good (VG): Shows some signs of wear and is no longer fresh. Attractive. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. Possible loose bindings, highlighting, cocked spine or torn dust jackets. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): Obviously well-worn, but no text pages missing. May be without endpapers or title page. Markings do not interfere with readability. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): All text is legible but may be soiled and have binding defects. Reading copies and binding copies fall into this category. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Hardcover
- Sold by: --
- Language: English
- Publisher: Kogan Page Ltd
- ISBN-13: 9780749444303
- ISBN: 0749444304
- Publication Year: 2006