The Official Bournemouth, 2019
Together, anything is possible. Here's the inside scoop on the soccer stars of AFC Bournemouth... - Get to know the boss - Exclusive interviews with your Cherries squad including advice from the pros, 'my first...' and 'what's it like to...' features! - Profiles of five of our key men! - Plenty of Top 5 features reflecting on our history to our present day! - Quizzes to test your Cherries knowledge! IMAGE OF 2018 ANNUAL FOR ILLUSTRATIVE PURPOSES
- Condition: --
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): No defects, little usage. May show remainder marks. Older books may show minor flaws.
- Very Good (VG): Shows some signs of wear and is no longer fresh. Attractive. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. Possible loose bindings, highlighting, cocked spine or torn dust jackets. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): Obviously well-worn, but no text pages missing. May be without endpapers or title page. Markings do not interfere with readability. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): All text is legible but may be soiled and have binding defects. Reading copies and binding copies fall into this category. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Hardcover
- Sold by: --
- Language: English
- Publisher: Aspen Books
- ISBN-13: 9781912595020
- ISBN: 1912595028
- Publication Year: 2019
- Edition: Annual