The Objective Structured Clinical Examination Review
This review book comprehensively covers most aspects of the Objective Structured Clinical Examination (OSCE). Each chapter provides a meticulous overview of a topic featured in the OSCE, including general surgery, pediatrics, psychiatry, obstetrics and gynecology, gastroenterology, geriatrics, hematology, and ethics. Common scenarios for each topic are featured in every chapter, accompanied by instructions and tips on how to take a patient's history, diagnose a patient, discuss treatment options, and address patient concerns under each scenario. Possible areas of difficulty, common candidate mistakes made, and important differential diagnosis are outlined in each chapter. The text is also supplemented with check-lists, photographs, and tables for enhanced readability and ease of use. Written by experts in their respective fields, The Objective Structured Clinical Examination Review is a valuable resource for medical students and residents preparing for the OSCE.
- Condition: --
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): No defects, little usage. May show remainder marks. Older books may show minor flaws.
- Very Good (VG): Shows some signs of wear and is no longer fresh. Attractive. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. Possible loose bindings, highlighting, cocked spine or torn dust jackets. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): Obviously well-worn, but no text pages missing. May be without endpapers or title page. Markings do not interfere with readability. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): All text is legible but may be soiled and have binding defects. Reading copies and binding copies fall into this category. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Paperback
- Sold by: --
- Language: English
- Publisher: Springer Nature
- ISBN-13: 9783319954431
- ISBN: 3319954431
- Publication Year: 2018