The Next Common Sense: Mastering Corporate Complexity Through Coherence
There is no denying that the world is a complex place. The challenge is what to do about it. Contrary to the popular notion that complexity either can be abolished or not, worse yet, be left to raise havoc in the boundaryless organization, authors Lissack and Roos argue persuasively for a new way of thinking and dealing with the realities of modern business.
- Condition: Used - Good
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): No defects, little usage. May show remainder marks. Older books may show minor flaws.
- Very Good (VG): Shows some signs of wear and is no longer fresh. Attractive. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. Possible loose bindings, highlighting, cocked spine or torn dust jackets. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): Obviously well-worn, but no text pages missing. May be without endpapers or title page. Markings do not interfere with readability. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): All text is legible but may be soiled and have binding defects. Reading copies and binding copies fall into this category. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Hardcover
- Sold by: HPB Flagship
- Seller rating:
- Language: English
- Publisher: Consortium Book Sales & Dist
- ISBN-13: 9781857882407
- ISBN: 1857882407
- Publication Year: 1999