The New Power: Diary Book For Girls Aged 9 12
MIND READER - Book 9: The New Power is the most exciting and suspenseful book in the Mind Reader series so far! In this addition, Emmie continues to struggle with the dilemmas in her path. Her friendship with Jack is at risk and she is forced to deal with other friendship issues as well. Added to these problems is the mystery surrounding Chloe and the black-coated man. Then, when Emmie discovers that a new power exists, the events in her life spiral to new and even more suspenseful heights. Will Emmie finally unravel the truth and discover the meaning behind Chloe's strange behavior? And will she, at last, discover the strange man's true identity? Can Emmie remain safe and can she protect the friends she cares for most? This book is filled with unexpected plot twists and turns that will leave you guessing until the very end where you will find the biggest surprise of all. It is another fabulous books for girls 9 - 12 who enjoy exciting and suspenseful stories.
- Condition: --
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): No defects, little usage. May show remainder marks. Older books may show minor flaws.
- Very Good (VG): Shows some signs of wear and is no longer fresh. Attractive. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. Possible loose bindings, highlighting, cocked spine or torn dust jackets. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): Obviously well-worn, but no text pages missing. May be without endpapers or title page. Markings do not interfere with readability. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): All text is legible but may be soiled and have binding defects. Reading copies and binding copies fall into this category. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Paperback
- Sold by: --
- Language: English
- Publisher: Createspace Independent Pub
- ISBN-13: 9781983586736
- ISBN: 1983586730
- Publication Year: 2018