The New Guide To North Carolina Beaches: All You Need To Know To Explore And Enjoy Currituck, Calabash, And Everywhere Between
The New Guide to North Carolina Beaches is an invaluable resource for every coastal traveler in the Tar Heel State. This descriptive guide to North Carolina's coastal counties goes far beyond the basics to showcase all that the seaside has to offer, from beach access points and camping options to aquariums, museums, and other attractions. Glenn Morris also shares informative and entertaining histories of each county, insights into the maritime environment and its wildlife, and useful tips on subjects like the do's and don'ts of beach driving. A beach-by-beach tour of more than 300 miles of coastline Highlights public access points for beachgoers Offers practical guidance for trip planning, whether day trips or weeklong vacations Includes detailed maps, contact information, hours of operation, and much more.
- Condition: --
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): No defects, little usage. May show remainder marks. Older books may show minor flaws.
- Very Good (VG): Shows some signs of wear and is no longer fresh. Attractive. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. Possible loose bindings, highlighting, cocked spine or torn dust jackets. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): Obviously well-worn, but no text pages missing. May be without endpapers or title page. Markings do not interfere with readability. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): All text is legible but may be soiled and have binding defects. Reading copies and binding copies fall into this category. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Paperback
- Sold by: --
- Language: English
- Publisher: Univ of North Carolina Pr
- ISBN-13: 9781469651736
- ISBN: 1469651734
- Publication Year: 2019