The New Guide To Dakini Land: The Highest Yoga Tantra Practice Of Buddha Vajrayogini
The New Guide to Dakini Land is a revised version of Venerable Geshe Kelsang's original bookGuide to Dakini Land. This comprehensive guide provides a detailed and practical explanation of the two stages of Vajrayogini practice - generation stage and completion stage - and shows how we can integrate these practices into our daily life, thereby transforming every moment of our life into the path to enlightenment. It is a unique guide to becoming a Tantric enlightened being in the modern world.
- Condition: --
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): No defects, little usage. May show remainder marks. Older books may show minor flaws.
- Very Good (VG): Shows some signs of wear and is no longer fresh. Attractive. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. Possible loose bindings, highlighting, cocked spine or torn dust jackets. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): Obviously well-worn, but no text pages missing. May be without endpapers or title page. Markings do not interfere with readability. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): All text is legible but may be soiled and have binding defects. Reading copies and binding copies fall into this category. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Hardcover
- Sold by: --
- Language: English
- Publisher: Tharpa Pubns
- ISBN-13: 9781906665500
- ISBN: 1906665508
- Publication Year: 2013
- Edition: 3 Revised