The Naked Roommate: And 107 Other Issues You Might Run Into In College
For 10 years (and counting), The Naked Roommate has been the #1 go-to guide for your very best college experience From sharing a bathroom with 40 strangers to sharing lecture notes, The Naked Roommate is your behind-the-scenes look at EVERYTHING you need to know about college (but never knew you needed to know).This essential, fully updated edition is packed with real-life advice on everything from making friends to managing stress. Hilarious, outrageous, and telling stories from students on over 100 college campuses cover the basics, and then some, including topics onCollege LivingDorm dos, don'ts, and dramasLying, noisy, nasty roommatesFinding People, Places, & PatienceSocial network dos and don'tsFriend today, gone tomorrowClasses To go or not to go?How to get an A, C, or FDating17 kinds of college hookupsLong distance = BIG concernsThe Party Scene The punch in the "fruit punch"Sex, drugs, and safety firstMoney Grants, loans, and loose changeCredit cards and campus jobsIn college, there's a surprise around every corner. Luckily, The Naked Roommate has you covered
- Condition: Used - Good
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): Book may have been read. Looks new and has no defects. May show remainder marks. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Near Fine (NF): Clean, with no defects, but may show slight wear at edges of book or dust jacket. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Very Good (VG): Shows signs of wear. May have minor defects: clipped or chipped dust jacket; owner’s inscription; remainder mark; minor foxing or bumping. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. May have any of the defects above to a greater degree, including highlighting, library markings, or loose bindings. Rare and collectible books may have cocked spine, cracked hinges, water stains; torn or repaired dust jacket. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): May be very worn, soiled, torn, or barely holding together. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): May have extensive damage from moisture or insects; detached boards; parts may be missing; marginally salable unless very unusual. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Trade Paperback
- Sold by: HPB Rockwall
- Seller rating:
- Language: --
- Publisher: Sourcebooks
- ISBN-13: 9781492645962
- ISBN: 1492645966
- Publication Year: 2017
- Edition: Revised