The Mystical Rose Tree: Holy Rosary From The Eyes Of The Popes
The Rosary of the Virgin Mary, which gradually took form in the second millennium under the guidance of the Spirit of God, is a prayer loved by countless Saints and encouraged by numerous popes. No form of extra-liturgical devotion to Mary has been recommended more warmly or frequently by the Popes than the Rosary, which has been the favorite, moreover, of such saints as Teresa of Avila, Francis de Sales, Louis de Montfort, Alphonsus Liguori, Bernadette, Pio of Pietrelcina, and many more. The Mystical Rose Tree provides in a very accessible form what several modern Popes, from Leo XIII to Benedict XVI, have had to say about what they had learned about the Rosary, and how each of us Today, and the world as a whole, could profit from such learning and devotion.
- Condition: --
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): No defects, little usage. May show remainder marks. Older books may show minor flaws.
- Very Good (VG): Shows some signs of wear and is no longer fresh. Attractive. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. Possible loose bindings, highlighting, cocked spine or torn dust jackets. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): Obviously well-worn, but no text pages missing. May be without endpapers or title page. Markings do not interfere with readability. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): All text is legible but may be soiled and have binding defects. Reading copies and binding copies fall into this category. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Paperback
- Sold by: --
- Language: English
- Publisher: Createspace Independent Pub
- ISBN-13: 9781478195016
- ISBN: 1478195010
- Publication Year: 2012