The Mystic Rose: The Celtic Crusades
of the Crusades, and the secret society whose hidden ceremonies continue to shape our world.While undergoing a mysterious religious initiation, Scottish lawyer Gordon Murray discovers the greatest revelation of all. . . .A thousand years after its disappearance, the Mystic Rose--the fabled Holy Grail of the Last Supper--has been found, and the Knights Templar will stop at nothing to possess it. Led by the ruthless and corrupt Renaud de Bracineaux, the warrior monks embark on a dangerous and deceitful quest to find the Holy Cup.Only one person stands in their way. Raised on the Crusader tales of her father and grandfather, Cait--an indomitable young woman from the windswept hills of northern Scotland--has determined to claim the prize for her own. Thus begins a race which quickly escalates into a battle of wits, will, and might between two cunning and implacable foes for possession of the most valuable object in all Christendom: the Mystic Rose.Vividly interweaving the history of our own tumultuous time with events from long ago, and brilliantly blending sheer, visceral storytelling with a sweeping vision of human destiny, Stephen Lawhead spins the conclusion to his magnificent saga, the Celtic Crusades.
- Condition: Used - Good
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): Book may have been read. Looks new and has no defects. May show remainder marks. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Near Fine (NF): Clean, with no defects, but may show slight wear at edges of book or dust jacket. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Very Good (VG): Shows signs of wear. May have minor defects: clipped or chipped dust jacket; owner’s inscription; remainder mark; minor foxing or bumping. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. May have any of the defects above to a greater degree, including highlighting, library markings, or loose bindings. Rare and collectible books may have cocked spine, cracked hinges, water stains; torn or repaired dust jacket. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): May be very worn, soiled, torn, or barely holding together. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): May have extensive damage from moisture or insects; detached boards; parts may be missing; marginally salable unless very unusual. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Paperback
- Sold by: HPB Lewisville
- Seller rating:
- Language: English
- Publisher: Zondervan
- ISBN-13: 9780310217848
- ISBN: 0310217849
- Publication Year: 2002
- Edition: 1