The Multiple Ligament Injured Knee: A Practical Guide To Management
This comprehensive and practical volume presents anterior and posterior cruciate and collateral ligament anatomy and biomechanics, along with non-invasive methods for diagnosing the extent of injury, such as radiographic and arthroscopic evaluation. Various injuries are discussed along with useful treatment techniques, including arthroscopic reconstruction, posterolateral and posteromedial corner injury and treatment, assessment and treatment of vascular injuries, assessment and treatment of nerve injuries, rehabilitation, and post-operative results.
- Condition: --
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): No defects, little usage. May show remainder marks. Older books may show minor flaws.
- Very Good (VG): Shows some signs of wear and is no longer fresh. Attractive. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. Possible loose bindings, highlighting, cocked spine or torn dust jackets. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): Obviously well-worn, but no text pages missing. May be without endpapers or title page. Markings do not interfere with readability. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): All text is legible but may be soiled and have binding defects. Reading copies and binding copies fall into this category. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Hardcover
- Sold by: --
- Language: English
- Publisher: Springer Verlag
- ISBN-13: 9780387405483
- ISBN: 0387405488
- Publication Year: 2004