The Multi Sensory Reminiscence Activity Book: 52 Weekly Group Session Plans For Working With Older Adults
With a key theme for every week of the year, this resource contains extended multi-sensory reminiscence group session plans for older adults.Written by experienced occupational therapists, it provides detailed session plans for running successful and therapeutically-valuable activities within group sessions, from remembering school days to celebrating the natural wonders of the British Isles. Each plan has been developed to be suitable for people with a variety of abilities, including for those with dementia, and help to support memory, sensory function, confidence, communication, connection, as well as overall physical and emotional wellbeing. Activities range from cognitive activities such as word games, food tasting, music and poetry to group discussions. Session plans are accompanied by downloadable colour photographs and word cards to be used as tools for discussion.
- Condition: --
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): No defects, little usage. May show remainder marks. Older books may show minor flaws.
- Very Good (VG): Shows some signs of wear and is no longer fresh. Attractive. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. Possible loose bindings, highlighting, cocked spine or torn dust jackets. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): Obviously well-worn, but no text pages missing. May be without endpapers or title page. Markings do not interfere with readability. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): All text is legible but may be soiled and have binding defects. Reading copies and binding copies fall into this category. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Paperback
- Sold by: --
- Language: English
- Publisher: Jessica Kingsley Pub
- ISBN-13: 9781785922398
- ISBN: 1785922394
- Publication Year: 2017
- Edition: ACT CSM