The Most Dangerous Man In America: Timothy Leary, Richard Nixon And The Hunt For The Fugitive King Of Lsd
The Pen Center USA Literary Award for Research Nonfiction-winning authors of Dallas 1963 present an account of Timothy Leary's 1970 prison escape and run from the law, detailing the events that led to his incarceration, his support by the terrorist group Weather Underground and his targeting by Richard Nixon. 25,000 first printing.
- Condition: Used - Good
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): No defects, little usage. May show remainder marks. Older books may show minor flaws.
- Very Good (VG): Shows some signs of wear and is no longer fresh. Attractive. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. Possible loose bindings, highlighting, cocked spine or torn dust jackets. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): Obviously well-worn, but no text pages missing. May be without endpapers or title page. Markings do not interfere with readability. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): All text is legible but may be soiled and have binding defects. Reading copies and binding copies fall into this category. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Hardcover
- Sold by: HPB Berkeley
- Seller rating:
- Language: English
- Publisher: Twelve
- ISBN-13: 9781455563586
- ISBN: 1455563587
- Publication Year: 2018