The Models Diet: More Than A Body
A heart of gold isn t the first thing you notice We are more focused than ever before on appearance, prestige and health. The media is constantly bombarding us with persuasive commercials in magazines and TV ads that tell us how we should look and how we shouldn t! We want the perfect image! Get advice and guidance from each and every model step by step! Get an inside view of the modelling business; eating disorders, diet pills, steroids, insecurity and physical pressure! You ll get interviews with a long line of lingerie bikini models like: Jennifer Walcott Playmate of the Month 2001; Bianca Beauchamp, Katie Cleary from America's Next Top Model; Katrina Darrell from American Idol; Sunny Leone Penthouse Pet of the Year 2003 and many more. You ll also get interviews with a dietician and Doctor Mehmet z known from Oprah Winfrey! Also interviews with the World Champion 2002 in Fitness; the founder of the world famous dating website, Beautiful People, and many more!
- Condition: --
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): No defects, little usage. May show remainder marks. Older books may show minor flaws.
- Very Good (VG): Shows some signs of wear and is no longer fresh. Attractive. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. Possible loose bindings, highlighting, cocked spine or torn dust jackets. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): Obviously well-worn, but no text pages missing. May be without endpapers or title page. Markings do not interfere with readability. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): All text is legible but may be soiled and have binding defects. Reading copies and binding copies fall into this category. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Paperback
- Sold by: --
- Language: English
- Publisher: Createspace Independent Pub
- ISBN-13: 9781439246245
- ISBN: 1439246246
- Publication Year: 2009
- Edition: 1