The Missing Algorithm: Sex, Cooperation, And Prediction In Evolution
It has long been known that many processes of evolution can be modeled by assuming that a gene acts in ways to increase its total numbers of copy in a population. However, sometimes even this simple rule does not appear to work. This book argues that there is another, missing rule of gene spread, to give a more comprehensive model of the process.
- Condition: --
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): No defects, little usage. May show remainder marks. Older books may show minor flaws.
- Very Good (VG): Shows some signs of wear and is no longer fresh. Attractive. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. Possible loose bindings, highlighting, cocked spine or torn dust jackets. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): Obviously well-worn, but no text pages missing. May be without endpapers or title page. Markings do not interfere with readability. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): All text is legible but may be soiled and have binding defects. Reading copies and binding copies fall into this category. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Paperback
- Sold by: --
- Language: English
- Publisher: Universal Pub
- ISBN-13: 9781581125993
- ISBN: 1581125992
- Publication Year: 2002