The Minor Illness Manual
This new edition of the best-selling Minor Illness Manual has been completely revised and updated with the latest clinical guidance and prescribing information, and includes a new chapter on the changing demands of Primary Care. The simple, clear and easy-to-use format enables Primary Care professionals - such as nurses, pharmacists, midwives, doctors, and paramedics - to quickly access the current procedures for dealing with situations they are likely to encounter in their daily practice.
- Condition: --
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): No defects, little usage. May show remainder marks. Older books may show minor flaws.
- Very Good (VG): Shows some signs of wear and is no longer fresh. Attractive. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. Possible loose bindings, highlighting, cocked spine or torn dust jackets. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): Obviously well-worn, but no text pages missing. May be without endpapers or title page. Markings do not interfere with readability. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): All text is legible but may be soiled and have binding defects. Reading copies and binding copies fall into this category. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Paperback
- Sold by: --
- Language: English
- Publisher: CRC Pr I Llc
- ISBN-13: 9781138497580
- ISBN: 1138497584
- Publication Year: 2018
- Edition: 5 SPI