The Mind Manipulators
by Scheflin, Alan W. (1978)
Description: "A fascinating account of the technologies of mind manipulation that are being used to subvert man's freedom and reduce him to a slave of his manipulators. Although somewhat dated, this book nevertheless remains very important for those who wish to understand the technological advances which have made possible mind manipulation and mind control on a massive scale. The book looks at cases of mind control including "brainwashing" and psychiatric coercion, emphasizing especially the role of individuals in the government who have sought to control the masses through these methods.". Published by Penguin Group USA 1978 Fine Condition. In our Avon store. Item Format: Hardback
- Condition: --
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): No defects, little usage. May show remainder marks. Older books may show minor flaws.
- Very Good (VG): Shows some signs of wear and is no longer fresh. Attractive. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. Possible loose bindings, highlighting, cocked spine or torn dust jackets. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): Obviously well-worn, but no text pages missing. May be without endpapers or title page. Markings do not interfere with readability. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): All text is legible but may be soiled and have binding defects. Reading copies and binding copies fall into this category. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Hardback
- Date: 1978
- Listing Date: 04/17/2019
- Sold By: --
- Ships From: N/A
- Available Quantity: N/A