The Metaphysics Of Edmund Burke
This is a book that has long needed to be written. In the period since the Second World War, a number of writers ... have drawn attention to the strong role played by a classical and medieval theory of natural law in Edmund Burke's political thought and have pointed to its foundation in a realist doctrine of metaphysics. But no one, so far as I am aware, has until now undertaken a book-length study of the metaphysical suppositions of Burke's political philosophy. In the present book Joseph Pappin III supplies that need.
- Condition: --
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): No defects, little usage. May show remainder marks. Older books may show minor flaws.
- Very Good (VG): Shows some signs of wear and is no longer fresh. Attractive. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. Possible loose bindings, highlighting, cocked spine or torn dust jackets. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): Obviously well-worn, but no text pages missing. May be without endpapers or title page. Markings do not interfere with readability. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): All text is legible but may be soiled and have binding defects. Reading copies and binding copies fall into this category. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Paperback
- Sold by: --
- Language: English
- Publisher: Fordham Univ Pr
- ISBN-13: 9780823213665
- ISBN: 0823213668
- Publication Year: 1993